DIGITAL MADE EASY. Motorola DLR 1020 is a 2 Channel, Digital Two Way Radio that operates on the license-free 900MHz ISM Band. It's a great solution for many retail, hospitality, education, and healthcare environments; though, it's application is not limited to those markets. The DLR Series offers clear, reliable communications for a wide range of users. With the DLR digital technology, voice communications are louder and clearer across an extended range without static. Licensing applications and fees are not required, making the DLR Series a hassle-free alternative. Furthermore, the DLR provides interference free and private communications, making it virtually impossible for anyone to hear a conversation, except for the intended audience.
- Flexible Unique Call Options: Private Reply features allows one-to-one communication following a group transmission; Call All Availalbe or Page All Available features allow users to reach all available staff without interrupting ongoing conversations; Direct Call allows instant communication with a specific individual.
- License-free Digital Technology: Operating in the 900 MHz ISM license-free band and leveraging Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) for more private and reliable communications.
- Talk Permit Tone: Lets users know when the channel is free for them to talk, therefore promoting orderly communications.
- Voice Prompts: allow easy navigation of menus, channels, battery status, and more.
- Home Channel: Automatically return to the primary channel when a conversation is over.
- Advanced Configuration Menu: Configure special features such as a unique 4-digit Radio Profile ID, Home Channel, MIC Gain and maximum number of channels. Assign Top Programmable button different options such as Private Reply or Call All Available.
- Unique Group Privacy and Interference-free Options: Use a unique 4-digit Radio Profile ID number to assure private communications without interference. Use Computer Programming Software (CPS), and configure a Private Group.
- CPS Programming Software: Personalize channel voice prompts, channel alias names, radio name, top button assignment, channel number and much more.
- Long Battery Life: Provides long lasting battery life for continuous operation of up to 14 hours.
- Reliable and Durable: Meets test methods from Military Standards 810 C, D, E, F, and G, including shock, vibration, extreme temperatures and dust. Tough, polycarbonate housing contains built-in antimicrobial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces.
- Extended range of 300,000 sq ft and up to 20 floors*
- Li Ion rechargeable battery
- 3 hr desktop charger
- Quick release swivel holster with belt clip
- Quick Reference Guide
* Coverage depends on terrain and environmental conditions