Motorola RDV5100 is a 5 Watt, 10 Channel, VHF, Two Way Radio. Improved Audio, Longer Battery Life, Increased Durability. Discover what many already know—Motorola on-site two-way business radios offer you a powerful tool for enhancing worker efficiency and your profitability. Now, through the enhanced technology in the RDX Series, Motorola brings you an edge in performance that you can leverage on virtually any job site. With exceptional audio quality, the RDX Series™ is 30% louder than previous Motorola XTN and AX models. 2000 mW audio output, speaker magnetic field reduction, wind-noise reduction and improved RF specifications all help deliver this superior audio quality. Rugged and Durable metal diecast chassis helps these radios hold up under demanding conditions. Meets Military 810 C, D, E, F and IP54/55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand, dust, temperature shock, and high and low temperatures. Customer Programming Software (CPS)* Allows users to perform various programming functions. Plus, the CPS software provides access to new features such as Reverse Burst to eliminate unwanted noise, Radio Reporting to manage cloning and radio profiles, Manager Lock, Power Select, PL/DPL Defeat and two additional Time-Out Timers. RDV5100 5 Watt models cover up to 300,000 sq. ft., 20 floors**. Weighing just 8.6 ounces, the RDX Series is comfortable to wear all day. Plus, the user interface makes the radio simple and easy to use with little or no training. The custom RDX Series Li-Ion battery packs are designed and manufactured to ensure durability of the radio†. Radios come with the standard Li-Ion battery (up to 12 hrs of life per charge). Options include a high capacity Li-Ion battery (up to 24 hrs) and an alkaline battery kit (up to 26 hrs). Operates on 27 VHF business-exclusive frequencies (varies by model); features 122 codes to help ensure a clear signal. The convenient tri-color LED interface identifies different radio features and radio status. Quickly copy settings from radio to radio with either the Radio-to-Radio Cloning Cable or the Multi-Unit Charger accessories (both sold separately.) An easy-to-use drop-in charger keeps radios charged, ready—and centrally located. Advanced Voice Activation (VOX) allows convenient hands-free operation when used with optional accessories. At the touch of a button, workers or supervisors can change channels to talk with different work groups.
- Up to 5W Power (2W low power setting)
- Up to 10 channels
- 2 programmable buttons
- Repeater capable
- 39 analog and 83 digital interference eliminator codes
- 22 hrs battery life (4 or 5W, 5/5/90, battery save enabled)
- Meets Military 810, C, D, E and F and IP54/55 specifications for shock, rain, humidity, salt fog, vibration, sand/dust, temperature shock, high and low temperature
- 3 voice-inversion scramble settings to minimize eavesdropping
- Channel scan with selectable scan list
- 3 audible call tones
- 2 pin accessory plug
- VOX (hands-free use with accessories) with 3 sensitivity levels
- Tri-color LED display screen with transmit, receive, and low battery indication
- Steel/Concrete Buildings: Up to 300,000 sq. ft.
- Multi-Level Buildings: Up to 18 floors
- 2400 mAh Li Ion rechargeable battery (Up to 22 hrs average daily use)
- 12 hr drop-in charging tray with wall adaptor
- 3” spring belt clip
* CPS is available as free internet download. Windows® XP, Windows 2000 compatible, separate USB cable required.
**Coverage will vary based on terrain, conditions and radio model.
† Battery save feature must be activated for optimal battery life.
†† Channel aliasing feature available on display models only