We are proud to ship to APO addresses via the US Postal Service. If your zip code is not loaded in our database please email us and we will add it for you.
We accept payment by credit or debit card including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Tax Free Shopping
Your order will ship from our facility in Dallas, Texas. For Texas orders only we add sales tax. For all other orders, we do not add any sales tax to our invoices.
Track Your Order
At your request, we will be happy to send you tracking information on your shipment.
- Before returning any merchandise, please call our office at 214-856-3282 for an authorization number. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday, from 8:00am-5:00pm Central. This number should be included with your returned merchandise.
- Returned items must be in original factory packaging.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of delivery.
- A 25% restocking fee will be charged to your account unless merchandise is exchanged for an item of equal or greater value.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Any earpiece that fits inside the ear is not returnable if it has been removed from the sealed packaging.
- Credits will only be issued upon complete inspection and approval of returned items. Customers returning merchandise will be emailed re: status of approvals of returns.
Motorola, Inc. warrants its business radio products and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and conditions.Accessories are warranted for a period of one (1) year and radios are warranted for two (2) years from date of end user purchase.
How to determine if a radio is within the warranty period:
The end user has a receipt for the radio, dated within the two-year time period.
The radio has a manufacturer's date code that shows less than two years of service life.
Return Goods Authorization
Prior to contacting us for a Return Goods Authorization, please examine the radio while still in the end user's possession to determine the following:
- Radio is turned on
- Rechargeable battery is charged and properly inserted
- Antenna is connected
- Frequency/Codes are set properly
- End user has basic knowledge of radio use
If the radio(s) is in warranty, contact 2Way Supply at 214-856-3282 for a Return Goods Authorization number for replacement.
Customer is responsible for freight when returning products.
Please make sure the unit is complete (battery, charger, clip and antenna) and include proof of end user purchase with date and serial number(s) of the product(s) to be returned. A clear, concise description of the problem with the product should be included.
After examination and determination of warranty covered defects, a replacement unit will be shipped prepaid.
Out-of-Warranty Repair and Service
Contact Motorola at (800) 227-6772
Please ship returns to:
2430 Lacy Lane, Suite 116
Carrollton, TX 75006
2Way Supply keeps a large inventory of our best selling items. If an item is not in stock it will be ordered the same day and usually shipped within 7 business days unless it is backordered with the manufacturer. Please call us if you need an item expedited to verify that we have it in stock.
Bongo International provides online shoppers with a U.S. address from which they can forward their package overseas.