Motorola's enhanced CLP Series is built to last all day, every day in retail and hospitality. One-channel and eight-channel models feature small size, lightweight design, easy push-to-talk button, crystal-clear audio and comfortable earpieces. Teams can connect instantly and respond quickly to address customer requests, from back-of-house to front-of-store. That means better customer reviews and increased satisfaction.
Stylish, Compact and Durable Design
A sleek design, small enough to fit in the palm of your hand. IP54 and Military Standard 810H rated to survive dust, water, vibration, shock and temperature extremes. Its tough polycarbonate housings contain built-in anti-microbial properties that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold on the radio surfaces.
Large PTT Button
Centrally located for easy use without the need to look at the radio.
Smart Status Glow Ring
The glow ring around the PTT button indicates active channel, radio transmit & receive, scan, volume level and battery level, making radio status checks easy and intuitive.
Up to 18 Hours Battery Life
Power through a full shift with up to 18 hours of battery life from a full charge.
Initiate an important call or alert users on another channel to immediately communicate a message in high-risk situations, keeping your teams and assets safer when an incident occurs.
Voice Guided Navigation
Help your staff to easily learn the system with voice guided menus. The CLP allows you to use pre-defined voice prompts for your channels or add custom voice prompts to help your staff identify the channel they should be using.
Accessories for Any Workstyle
Communicating in noisy environments is a breeze – whether teams are connecting in a busy restaurant, hotel or retail store. A variety of comfortable, unobtrusive earpieces allow conversations to be kept private and discreet. Wear CLP on a magnetic clip or belt to complement any wardrobe or uniform.
- 1 Watt UHF transmit power
- Up to 8 Channels
- 99 UHF business exclusive frequencies (FCC license required)
- 219 codes - 174 DPL & 45 PL
- Voice driven menu provides access to channel, monitor, scan, and call tone
- Smart Status Glow associates features by color, providing information at a glance
- 15 volume levels + Mute
- 40% smaller and 50% lighter than similar products
- Customer Programming Software (CPS)
- Configure radio channels, frequencies and codes from a pre-programmed list without the use of a computer
- Monitor radio activity for faster, more efficient communications
- Embedded antenna delivers wide coverage in a compact design
- Repeater Capable
- Integrated Voice Solutions Capable
- Antimicrobal Protection helps prevent the growth of mold and germs on the surface of the radio
- 18 hrs battery life (based on 5/5/90 duty cycle)
- Meets MILSTD 810 specifications
- Audio accessory jack - use with speaker mic and headsets
- Steel/Concrete Buildings: Up to 100,000 sq ft
- Multi-Level Buildings: Up to 10 floors
- Standard 1800mAh Li Ion rechargeable battery with battery door
- Single unit charger
- Belt clip holster
- Standard earpiece with inline Push-to-Talk button
|Mfg Part #
|3.55" x 2.0" x 0.98"
|3.55" x 2.0" x 0.98"