A cost-effective two-way portable radio that does not compromise features, the CP100d Series offers a range of practical, entry-level digital radios for professionals wanting to communicate with greater ease and efficiency. The affordable CP100d radios offer all the benefits of digital technology – up to 35% longer talk-time, twice the voice capacity in a 12.5 kHz licensed channel, wider radio coverage, and superior audio. In digital mode, this MOTOTRBO radio provides clearer voice communications throughout the coverage area than analog radios, rejecting static and background noise. Easily migrate from analog to digital technology at your own pace, with the ability to operate in both analog and digital modes. The CP100d provides additional radio features to meet increasing communication needs, while lowering operating costs.
Versatile Solution for Today and Tomorrow
The CP100d Series includes display and non-display models, and either 16 or 160 channels. The ability to operate in both analog and digital modes also makes it easy and affordable to adapt your new digital radios to work along with your existing analog radios, allowing you to migrate to a digital two-way radio platform at your own pace.
Increased Efficiency without Increased Costs
Powered by the Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) digital technology, your CP100d radios provide twice the calling capacity as analog for the price of one frequency license.
Clearer Audio, Better Performance
The CP100d Series radios give you digital audio performance throughout your coverage area. Voice announcement provides audible confirmation of channel changes, as well as programmable buttons that eliminate the need to view the radio display.
Versatile for Many Environments
Connects to more people effortlessly, wherever they work, delivering clear audio throughout the entire coverage area; from guest rooms to light manufacturing premises, sprawling resorts or high-rise buildings. Background noises are filtered out automatically to deliver clear communications. Or, send pre-programmed text messages.
Made to Last
IP54 Rated for dust and water, and meets U.S. Military Standard 810C, D, E, F, and G for exceptional durability.
- Analog/Digital – get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only) – enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP100d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode – utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite – program your radios quickly and efficiently in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance
- IP54 Rated – dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments