With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the SLR5700 integrates voice and data seamlessly and delivers increased capacity to meet your communication needs in a variety of industry applications. Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Capacity Max or Connect Plus, the SLR5700 delivers powerful two-way radio functionality with the latest in digital technology. It can operate as an analog repeater or as a mixed mode analog/digital repeater. Package includes all cables and duplexer for complete operation.
- Next Generation Technology – a huge leap forward in design and technology, with rock-solid reliability, an integrated battery charger, high sensitivity and improved noise blocking
- High Performance – designed to offer round-the-clock reliable operation, even at its continuous full transmit power of 50W, validated through Motorola’s Accelerated Life Testing (ALT) program
- Compatibility – supports the full MOTOTRBO feature set, and is compatible with all the MOTOTRBO system architectures: single site conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus (single and multi-site), Capacity Max and Connect Plus
- High Efficiency – the latest RF technology gives the SLR5700 exceptionally good power efficiency, and its space-efficient 1U height combined with its low thermal footprint means a very low cost of ownership
- Simple Service – field-replaceable power amplifier, power supply and modem modules; front panel USB port allows easy configuration, with optional support for remote management; built-in features such as a 3A battery charger, external alarm ports and an auxiliary power output to ease site installation
- Designed for the Future – compared to first generation repeaters, it has 10x more processing power, 15x more memory and 125x more data storage; and, the architecture has provision for expansion modules, should more functionality be required in the future
|Model #||Band Split||Band||Power||Conv Chan|